The College regularly runs Information Evenings for prospective parents and students. These events give families the opportunity to meet staff, tour our facilities and receive information on the latest subject offerings in the College. We would like to extend an invitation to yourself or any potential families who may be interested in the College.
2022 Information Evenings
Our information sessions run as follows;
Location: Harvester Technical College – 76 Suffolk Road, Sunshine North.
- 6:00 pm for a college tour
- 6:30 pm for the Information Session and runs for approximately 1 hour.
- Term 2
- Tuesday 27th April – COMPLETED
- Tuesday 8th June – POSTPONED due to Victorian Lockdown
- Term 3
- Tuesday 27th July – POSTPONED due to Victorian Lockdown
- Tuesday 24th August – FULL
- Tuesday 14th September
- Term 4
- Tuesday 19th October
Please click on the button below to register your interest for one of our Information Evenings.Register Here
Please note due to current COVID-19 circumstances, all guests will be required to sign in upon entry to the College. At the current stage due to density requirements we are limited to 2 guests per family, eg 1x prospective student & 1x parent/carer.
If you cannot attend an Information Evening but are interested in finding out more about Harvester, please contact us by clicking here.